Ma photo
Cez et Hugo-mother and son- make Interior Design and Furniture. Their inspiration came from their life around the world and their mood...Enjoy guys !!!!! Notre vie en Bande Dessinée ....

08 avril 2007

Toujours a HK- Still in HK

Juste pour vous dire que tt va bien, excepte que je me suis fait voler mon portable...un peut venere, il etait neuf!!!! Sinon la guesthouse ou on creche est sympa, mais je ne peux pas vous mettre de photos en ligne, car le gerant ne sait pas ce qu'est une prise USB.....HK c'est geant et absolument genial!!!
On rentre demain soir.....Rapport en images promis!!!!!
Just to tell you that everything it's okay...but some one has stollen my vietnamiese cell phose, with all my phone numbers inside, of course!!! I just feel naked....So don't try to call me!!!! I am bored!!
But the city is Huge and amaizing...what a great experience!!!!
We'll come back tomorrow evening..see you on tuesday at FMP!!!!!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

on m'a aussi volé mon portable hier...c'est un complot!

Cez a dit...

un complot contre les soeurs!!!! Vengeance......